Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Egg Tray Machine||Processing Type:||Pulp Molding Machine|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Raw Material:||Waste Paper|
|Finished Products:||Egg Tray /wine Tray/yogurt Tray /fruit Tray/egg Box Ect.||Type:||Full Automatic Rotary Type|
pulp molding machine,
injection molding machines
Waste paper pulp molding egg tray molding machine manufacturer
Paper pulp molding/moulding product is a kind of packaging which is made from waste paper and pulp cardboard by appropriative equipment and unique technics. Firstly, paper pulp molding/moulding products are only applied to the transport packaging of farm produce such as egg ,fruit and so on. But gradually, the range of application and research is enlarged to the safeguard packaging of industrial product, such like the electronic product, household appliances, apparatus, glassware, crockery, minitype machine etc.
A complete pulp molded production line consists of Stock Preparation System Section, Molding Machine Section, Continuous Drying Oven and Conveyor System, Process Instrumentation, Instrument and Control Panels, Jobsite Installation Materials, Auxiliary Equipment, etc.
(1) Put the raw material into the pulper and add an appropriate amount of water for a long time to stir the waste paper into pulp and store it in the storage tank.
(2) Put the pulp in the slurry tank into the pulping tank, adjust the pulp concentration in the pulping tank, and further stir through the homogenizer through the white water of the return pool and the thick slurry of the storage tank. After adjusting to the applicable pulp, put it into the feeding pool to be used in the molding system.
Equipment used: pulping machine, homogenizer, slurry pump, vibrating screen, pulp disintegrator
2. Forming system
(1) The pulp in the supply tank is supplied into the molding machine, and is adsorbed by the vacuum system, and the pulp is left on the mold by the mold on the equipment to be formed, and the white water is sucked and transported back into the pool through the vacuum pump.
(2) After the mold is adsorbed, the transfer mold is blown out by the positive pressure of the air compressor, and the molded product is blown from the molding die to the rotary mold, and is sent out by the transfer mold.
Equipment used: molding machine, mold, vacuum pump, vacuum tank, pump, air compressor, mold cleaning machine
3. Drying system
(1) Natural drying method: The product is dried directly by weather and natural wind.
(2) Traditional drying: brick tunnel kiln, heat source can choose natural gas, diesel, coal, dry wood,A heat source such as liquefied petroleum gas.
(3) New multi-layer drying line: 6-layer metal drying line can save more than 30% energy compared to transmission drying. The main heat source is clean energy such as natural gas, diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gas and methanol.
4. Finished product auxiliary packaging
(1) Automatic stacking machine
(3) Transfer conveyor
Specification of equipment
|Output Range||4000pcs/h||30 packed egg tray(60~80g)|
(It could be adjusted according to the user's existing workshop)
|Type of Material||Waster paper||
News paper/Carton /Paper box/Books/
Corrugated paper etc.
|Material consumption||250~280kg/h||30 packed egg tray (65~70g)|
|Water consumption||650-1000kg/h||30 packed egg tray (65~70g)|
|Electricity consumption||110kw||Full throttle operation|
|LPG 25~32M3/h||Choose one from the three types of fuel|
|natural gas 75~95 M3/h|
|Operator Required||4~6 people/shift||24 hours ,3 shift|
|Container requirement for Transport||4 of 40’HQ container||Whole production line|
Features of egg tray dryer machine
1. High efficiency,low energy consume,low noise
2. Easy to operate, low labor force cost,large output
3. Stable final product quality(same weight,dimension,good look)
4.Get the certification of CE ISO9001,so our trade business are protected.
5.By changing molds, it can produce egg tray, fruit tray, and so on.It depend on your need.
6.low investment,high profit
7.excellent after-sales service
Contact Person: Mr. Darryl Du