Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Egg Tray Machine||Processing Type:||Pulp Molding Machine|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Finished Products:||Egg Tray /wine Tray/yogurt Tray /fruit Tray/egg Box Ect.|
|Product Name:||Egg Tray Making Machine||Type:||Full Automatic Rotary Type|
Paper moulding machine,
injection molding machines
CE Certificate Roller Paper Pulp Molding Machine , Egg Tray Machine
Egg tray forming machine is a kind of machine which absorbs paper pulp-the raw material, on the surface of mould by vacuum to get various shape and ratio of wet and dry by regulating time. After such working procedure as transferring moulds, releasing moulds to complete paper tray production. Our forming machines selecting of high quality electronic devices and pneumatic components,high performance and long service life.
There are various types and output of egg tray making machines can be supplied by our company ,such as 800-1000pcs per hour ,2000pcs per hour,2500pcs,3000pcs per hour ,3500pcs,4000pcs per hour ,and so on .You only can tell me what capaicty machine do you want,our professional engineer will design the most suitable machine for you!
1. Pulping system
(1) Put the raw material into the pulper and add an appropriate amount of water for a long time to stir the waste paper into pulp and store it in the storage tank.
(2) Put the pulp in the slurry tank into the pulping tank, adjust the pulp concentration in the pulping tank, and further stir through the homogenizer through the white water of the return pool and the thick slurry of the storage tank. After adjusting to the applicable pulp, put it into the feeding pool to be used in the molding system.
Equipment used: pulping machine, homogenizer, slurry pump, vibrating screen, pulp disintegrator
2. Forming system
(1) The pulp in the supply tank is supplied into the molding machine, and is adsorbed by the vacuum system, and the pulp is left on the mold by the mold on the equipment to be formed, and the white water is sucked and transported back into the pool through the vacuum pump.
(2) After the mold is adsorbed, the transfer mold is blown out by the positive pressure of the air compressor, and the molded product is blown from the molding die to the rotary mold, and is sent out by the transfer mold.
Equipment used: molding machine, mold, vacuum pump, vacuum tank, pump, air compressor, mold cleaning machine
3. Drying system
(1) Natural drying method: The product is dried directly by weather and natural wind.
(2) Traditional drying: brick tunnel kiln, heat source can choose natural gas, diesel, coal, dry wood,A heat source such as liquefied petroleum gas.
(3) New multi-layer drying line: 6-layer metal drying line can save more than 30% energy compared to transmission drying. The main heat source is clean energy such as natural gas, diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gas and methanol.
4. Finished product auxiliary packaging
(1) Automatic stacking machine
(3) Transfer conveyor
|Output Range||5000pcs/h||30 packed egg tray(60~80g)|
(It could be adjusted according to the user's existing workshop)
|Type of Material||Waste paper||
Newspaper/Carton /Paper box/Books/
Corrugated paper/Kraft paper etc.
|Material consumption||300~400kg/h||30 packed egg tray(60~80g)|
|Water consumption||660-880kg/h||30 packed egg tray(60~80g)|
|Electricity consumption||120-150 kw/h||Full throttle operation|
|LPG 50~70 kg/h||
30 packed egg tray(60~80g)
Choose one from these types of fuel
|Natural gas 80~95 m3/h|
|Operator Required||4~8 person/shift||24hours, 3shift|
|Container requirement for Transport||5 of 40 HQ container||Whole production line|
High precision servo motor drive,high efficiency and energy-saving drying line.
1,Use precision reducer servo motor forming and transferring to ensure smiith and fast operation.
2,Use absolute encoder to achieve accurate correction.
3,The use of bronze casting static and dynamic ring structure is more suitable for product dewatering process.
4,The use of mechanical structure to ensure that the mold close on both sides evenly.
5,Large capacity; Water content is low;Save the cost of drying.
The raw materials are mainly from various pulp boards such as reed pulp, straw pulp, slurry, bamboo pulp and wood pulp, and waste paperboard, waste paper box paper, waste white paper, paper mill tail pulp waste, etc. Waste paper, widely sourced and easy to collect. The required operator is 5 people/class: 1 person in the pulping area, 1 person in the molding area, 2 people in the cart, and 1 person in the package.
Contact Person: Mr. Darryl Du