Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Egg Tray Machine||Processing Type:||Pulp Molding Machine|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Raw Material:||Waste Paper|
|Color:||Customized Color||Finished Products:||Egg Tray /wine Tray/yogurt Tray /fruit Tray/egg Box Ect.|
|Product Name:||Egg Tray Making Machine||Type:||Full Automatic Rotary Type|
pulp molding machine,
Paper moulding machine
Rotary Paper Pulp Molding Machine , Recycled Paper Egg Carton Machine
Low Consumption Pulp Egg Tray Molding Machine Paper Egg Carton Machine
Our molding machines and molding dies are fully designed by computer-assistant engineering and high technology. It has been proven high efficiency, low maintenance, and energy saving during the ten-year practice. The pulp molding system can use all kinds of waste paper to produce high quality molded fiber products. Such as, egg trays, egg boxes, apple trays, meat portion trays, vegetable portion trays, fruit portion trays, strawberry punnets, kidney trays, wine packs, can trays, seed pots, seed cubes, etc. it is a satisfyingly high return investment for the entrepreneurs or investors who wants a stable and consistent business.
A complete pulp molded production line consists of Stock Preparation System Section, Molding Machine Section, Continuous Drying Oven and Conveyor System, Process Instrumentation, Instrument, and Control Panels, Jobsite Installation Materials, Auxiliary Equipment, etc.
(1) Put the raw material into the pulper and add an appropriate amount of water for a long time to stir the waste paper into pulp and store it in the storage tank.
(2) Put the pulp in the slurry tank into the pulping tank, adjust the pulp concentration in the pulping tank, and further stir through the homogenizer through the white water of the return pool and the thick slurry of the storage tank. After adjusting to the applicable pulp, put it into the feeding pool to be used in the molding system.
Equipment used: pulping machine, homogenizer, slurry pump, vibrating screen, pulp disintegrator
2. Forming system
(1) The pulp in the supply tank is supplied into the molding machine, and is adsorbed by the vacuum system, and the pulp is left on the mold by the mold on the equipment to be formed, and the white water is sucked and transported back into the pool through the vacuum pump.
(2) After the mold is adsorbed, the transfer mold is blown out by the positive pressure of the air compressor, and the molded product is blown from the molding die to the rotary mold, and is sent out by the transfer mold.
Equipment used: molding machine, mold, vacuum pump, vacuum tank, pump, air compressor, mold cleaning machine
3. Drying system
(1) Natural drying method: The product is dried directly by weather and natural wind.
(2) Traditional drying: brick tunnel kiln, heat source can choose natural gas, diesel, coal, dry wood,A heat source such as liquefied petroleum gas.
(3) New multi-layer drying line: 6-layer metal drying line can save more than 30% energy compared to transmission drying. The main heat source is clean energy such as natural gas, diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gas and methanol.
4. Finished product auxiliary packaging
(1) Automatic stacking machine
(3) Transfer conveyor
|Output Range||4000pcs/h||30 packed egg tray(60~80g)|
(It could be adjusted according to the user's existing workshop)
|Type of Material||Waster paper||
News paper/Carton /Paper box/Books/
Corrugated paper etc.
|Material consumption||250~280kg/h||30 packed egg tray (65~70g)|
|Water consumption||650-1000kg/h||30 packed egg tray (65~70g)|
|Electricity consumption||110kw||Full throttle operation|
|LPG 25~32M3/h||Choose one from the three types of fuel|
|natural gas 75~95 M3/h|
|Operator Required||4~6 people/shift||24 hours ,3 shift|
|Container requirement for Transport||4 of 40’HQ container||Whole production line|
Contact Person: Mr. Darryl Du